Wednesday, March 13, 2013

3.6 Pounds Lost In A Week!

Okay, so remember last week I didn't lose anything, I am guessing it was because it was my "time of the month" well I woke up this morning dreading weighing in because the whole week I have felt "yucky" and didn't exercise much because of it.
Well I stepped on my scale and saw 259.0.....that is a 3.6 pound loss!!
I am in the 250's!! Yes it is still really overweight but I am 9 pounds away now from 250! Do you know how many things you can do at 250? 250 is the weight limit for a lot of things.....at 250 I can go on any roller coaster, I can go on a trampoline, I can sit on a plastic chair, I can buy a cheap bed from Ikea, haha :)
When I get to 250 I will feel so much less terrified of breaking things, even though I have never broken anything because of my weight, it is still a huge fear of mine!

I have lost a total of 17 pounds so far and I am going strong :)

Oh, I finally got Riley! she is so adorable! Though my plan on her being my walking/jogging partner is out the window for right now considering she still has to learn to walk on a leash, plus she is only 3 pounds so she can barely walk haha :)

This is Riley as I write this post...


Have a good day!
- Kady

5 comments:

  1. Way to go Kady!!! Keep pushing! I can't wait to see a photo of you riding a roller coaster :) Revel in the moment hun! REVEL!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job and pup is sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. impressive blog please keep posting this types of blogs it will help each and every person in loosing weight everybody has overweight problem and no one likes to discuss about this topic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you,it is good material to read this post increases my knowledge. What a wonderful piece of information. Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.lose wieght with tea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weight loss is never an easy task.You are gradually loosing it means that is excellent.tummy tuck

    ReplyDelete