Friday, March 22, 2013

Blah, Crazy Week.

Hi guys, sorry I didn't update for Weigh In Wednesday, it has been a crazy week for me.
On the 16th I was horribly sick, I woke up and couldn't swallow, I was shaking, I had a fever of 106 and I was hallucinating!! My mom took me to the Emergency Room, it turns out I had the Flu (so much for Flu shots anymore) I have never been so sick in my life!
I am recovering, my throat still hurts and my fever comes and go's but I will survive :)

So from being sick I have not worked out AT ALL this week, feeling guilty but I know if I try I will fail and throw up :( I still lost weight this week though!!
I lost 3.0 pounds this week so my currant weight is now 256.4!! I have officially lost 20lbs! I still have long way to go but I feel so accomplished by that landmark number, if you told me 2 months ago I would be 20 pounds lighter today I would say "yeah right"

My birthday is coming up (April 2nd) I will be 17, yay! I am asking for a Spin Bike and a new pair of Nike's. I never in my life thought I would ever ask for exercise equipment for my birthday haha!

Thank you guys so much for being so supportive and always commenting on my blog, it really means a lot to me!

Have a good weekend :)

- Kady

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're getting better.
    Sounds really bad :(
    Don't worry about not doing workout...
    It's more important that you feel better soon!!!

    And congrats on losing 20lbs!!
    That's amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you've been so sick. Glad to hear you're on the mend! Twenty pounds is a HUGE milestone! Congratulations:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you were sick. Glad you are feeling better though. :) Congrats on your 20 down. I am right behind you at 19.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is so beautiful and well designed. May it remain forever. May you be blessed with good health and longest life. I wish you the best of luck. Take care.
    I am so glad to read your nice post and I appreciate your points and tips which you shared with us. I would like to follow your site. May you be blessed with good health and longest life. I wish you a good luck.
    http://tinyurl.com/c5wrvh3

    ReplyDelete