Sunday, February 24, 2013

Please, Let Me Be Better!

This is day 3 of me being sick. Blah.
On Thursday I woke up in with a fever and a sore throat. I went to the doctor and it turned out that I have Strep Throat. I have not been able to eat much because it is so hard for me to swallow, and I have not been able to exercise because that's just impossible when I am sick. I have been living on tea and strawberry jello since Thursday, with a few solid foods here and there. Now today, I am feeling a ton better but not totally cured yet, I am able to eat normally again but I am still feeling a little too sluggish to exercise. I will try exercising later today depending on how I feel, hopefully I will be successful or I don't think this week will be as great as last week.


On a happier note though, I am getting a puppy! My family and I have been talking about for awhile about getting a dog and we finally found one that we ADORE! She is 7 weeks old and we can pick her up from the shelter on Thursday, I am so excited! She is a Mini Schnauzer/Chihuahua mix and we are going to name her Riley.
I can not wait to bring her home!!!

Riley


have a great day!!
- Kady

7 comments:

  1. Feel better! What an adorable puppy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you have been sick, but glad you are starting to feel better. Strep throat is nothing to shrug off; don't push yourself on exercise until your strength is back. :)

    Riley is adorable! I've had chihuahuas/chi mixes and a mini schnauzer; she is gonna be one tough little hombre! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, the shelter said she is tougher then her brothers :)

      Delete
  3. Take care of YOU.....that means when you are sick to sit back and not exercise until your body is capable. This is journey to health, and that means TOTAL BODY....rest and then hop back on when you are up to it!

    Ahhh give Riley a kiss for me on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will, I just walked today....getting back into exercising slowly. :)

      Delete
  4. OMG Riley is so adorable! Having a pup makes everything so much better. Plus, playing with them burns calories :)

    I'm glad you're feeling better love. I hope that you're completely 100% soon.

    Have a beautiful weekend. Can't wait to see more photos of Riley!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete