Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Feeling Better Then Ever.

I am cured from Strep Throat and back on track!
Yesterday my sister and I went on a walk, we walked 3.2 Miles (farthest I have EVER walked)
My sister (who is younger and in a lot better shape then I am) took me a new way that I have never been for our walked and we walked up this huge hill that I swore I would die before I got to the top of it. When I got to the top I was out of breath, but I wasn't dead. I plan on walking up this hill a couple times a week until I can run up it :)

                                                           

 Today I weighed in, I am 262.6 that's a 2.4 Pound weight loss in a week! That is amazing considering I did not exercise while I was sick! I am going to keep doing this, I can feel it that I am in it to win it and I will be at my goal weight one day :)
P.S. My pants are getting too big for me, yay!


Also, I found out today I cant get Riley tomorrow, I have to pick her up on March 7th. :(
But the shelter sent us another picture of her to hold us over :)




Have a great day!
- Kady




6 comments:

  1. wow that sounds great!
    I am happy that your sister supports you and that you made it!!!
    And this is an awesome weit loss for a week with no exercise! :)

    Maybe you wanna follow my blog btw?
    Have a nice evening!
    www.meetingkat.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riley is sooo cute! 32 miles you are my new hero! Your weight loss was great. I hope you can keep it up. Just stay positive no matter how it goes. You will get there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I wish I could walk 32 miles. I wrote 3.2 and I think you read it as 32 :)
      Thank you!

      Delete
  3. So happy that you are feeling better!


    Ok, that picture is just way way way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go!!! In no time you will be where you want to be.

    xx

    P.S Riley is still the cutest!!!

    ReplyDelete