Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The Beginning

Hi, my name is Kady
I am 16 years old and I have decided to start a weight loss blog.
I plan on doing weekly weigh ins, writing about my week, foods that I eat, how I am feeling ect.

My highest weight was 276lbs. My currant weight is 267.8 and I am 3 weeks into my weight loss journey.





3 weeks ago I woke up and just said to myself "I hate being like this" and that was it, I stopped drinking soda, I went to the grocery store and bought healthy foods, I bought a scale to weigh myself and started exercising. My first attempt at exercising was walking around my neighborhood (about a mile) with my sister,  I did that for about three days but then the cold January weather forced me inside. Obviously I couldn't walk around my house so I went to YouTube.com and found FitnessBlender. They have a ton of different exercise videos that I like to do, but for right now I am sticking with the low impact beginner workouts!

I look forward to updating this blog and being able to reflect my progress!!
Feel free to leave me comments or questions :)

- Kady

4 comments:

  1. Kady,

    I have so much to say to you right now because you remind me so much of myself! First off, I was 268 when I started this journey. I was eating cookie dough like no one's business and not caring to do anything about my weight. That is until I noticed that my face was getting round, and my super cute chin (I know, weird lol) was not so cute anymore. I was afraid of geting to 300. I wanted to at least be back into my size 18 jeans for Christ sake. I know that there are times when the "journey" is hard. But that is what a journey is. It's ups and downs, wins and losses. But it is straight up determination that moves you forward. It's literally "How bad do you want this, and what are you going to do to get it". I started December 26, 2012. I made a top ten reasons to lose weight. I joined Weight Watchers. I was pumped. Now I do my fitness pal also and eat healthier. I have so much confidence in you. You are going to shock people, and like me, you are already hott! Be careful as you lose weight, because there will be times you feel cocky lol. That's right, cocky. I made my bf feel my leg muscle the other day. 268 I wasn't doing that at all. Point of my long rant- You totally have this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Bailey for that! Haha, I laughed when reading you made your boyfriend feel your muscle!

      Delete
  2. ...and sugar, it's the moment when you realize something must be done that causes one to push even harder. I too woke up one day saying to myself "I can't live like this anymore". I could barely walk down the office hallway without being out of breath. My clothes didn't fit anymore and I no longer looked in the mirror and said to myself, "you're beautiful". It clicked...and it was hard. Fortunately, we are so determined that we know that we can do this. We can conquer this thing that has defeated us for years. You can do it hun. I have all faith in you & will follow you on your journey.

    Best of luck! You're gonna rock it!

    xx

    ReplyDelete