Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Weigh In #3

I have been feeling so good this week, I have been eating more, exercising more and I am happy because I am starting to see a difference in myself!
The first thing that I noticed that are starting to get to big on me are my bras, even on the 3rd hook they are still to loose! My favorite pair of jeans (that I could barely button when I first bought them 3 months ago) I need a belt for now because they are so baggy! I know it might sound shallow but one of the things I am most excited for after losing weight is being able to wear nice clothes. I am 16 years old and I love fashion, I want to be able to go to the mall and find clothes at any store that fit me, I am tired of walking to the plus size section of a store- if the store even has one.

My mom has been wanting me to start taking a multi vitamin, so yesterday I went to Walmart and looked for one, it was actually really hard to find one, I couldn't get a adult vitamin but I also didn't want to get a gummy kid vitamin haha, but then I saw that One a Day Women makes a teenage vitamin for girls and I picked that up, I haven't tried it yet but I will post in a couple weeks and let you know if I am seeing a difference after taking them.

Today, I weighed in. Last week I was 267.8 this morning I was 265.0, I lost 2.8 lbs this week! That is great for me. Thank you to everyone that follows this blog and leaves comments and supports me! I really don't think I could be doing this without you :)

Have a good day!
- Kady

7 comments:

  1. You are rockin' it girl!!!!!! Keep up the good work! I was actually thinking about my blog post for tomorrow and prewriting some of it....vitamins were part of my thought process...ironic! I think that the vitamins help curb my cravings :-) Just my humble idea, but if my body is getting the nutrients that it needs it's not begging me for more food to get those 'missing' nutrients.

    Like I said...you rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Kady! I have to go to Whole Foods to get an organic multi-vitamin for women over 50, but they are SO expensive! But my MSG sensitivity is getting more pronounced as I eat healthier, and I can no longer tolerate normal market sold vitamins. Hope they help you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job! Multi-vitamins are great for you! Also, amazing job on your 2.8 lb loss!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work article, blogs I mean over all contents is must read stuff.
    benefits of drinking butter

    ReplyDelete
  5. First time visitor. Yeah for having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty! It was really a wonderful blog. Thanks for the provided information.hcg1234 by creative bioscience

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd purely tell you all “awesome information”
    raspberry ketones dr oz

    ReplyDelete